IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright I know Panini is slow.

Alright I know Panini is slow.
BUT..........

Was wondering what I might be looking at for a Niemi Redemption. LOL
(02/15/12 02:26 AM) was when I redeemed them.

Also. If you have 2 cards. And lets say for a Min. )ALRIGHT lets just say they are the same card.... lol) Would they send them both together.

RE: Alright I know Panini is slow.
(02-27-2012, 02:35 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: BUT..........

Was wondering what I might be looking at for a Niemi Redemption. LOL
(02/15/12 02:26 AM) was when I redeemed them.

Also. If you have 2 cards. And lets say for a Min. )ALRIGHT lets just say they are the same card.... lol) Would they send them both together.
lmao, I dont get this post at all, are you saying u redeemed a card on 2/15 and are upset u didnt get it yet?? ***** man, I redeemed my Nuge artifacts the first week of November of last year and according to the site, the damn card isnt even "built" yet... hahah it hasnt even been 15 days sice th date you redeemed your Nemo, its been 4 months since the artifacts redemption lol
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Don't even think about it JR, just forget it's there. In four months if you remember, call up the # in my war with panini thread (it's a direct line to the head of Customer Service, she won't answer but she WILL get back to you in 24 hrs, she's very helpful)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-27-2012, 04:46 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: lmao, I dont get this post at all, are you saying u redeemed a card on 2/15 and are upset u didnt get it yet?? ***** man, I redeemed my Nuge artifacts the first week of November of last year and according to the site, the damn card isnt even "built" yet... hahah it hasnt even been 15 days sice th date you redeemed your Nemo, its been 4 months since the artifacts redemption lol
No. I was looking to get a rough guesstimate.

HENCE I asked WHAT I might be looking at for time NOT why have I not rec'd it yet............

(02-27-2012, 05:38 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: No. I was looking to get a rough guesstimate.

HENCE I asked WHAT I might be looking at for time NOT why have I not rec'd it yet............
well it could vary, what is it? an auto? relic?

(02-27-2012, 05:43 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: well it could vary, what is it? an auto? relic?
Its the Limited 2011-12 Limited Stanley Cup Signatures /99

(02-27-2012, 05:47 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Its the Limited 2011-12 Limited Stanley Cup Signatures /99
....good luck lol it's panini lol I've had 50+ redemptions through them and I have yet to receive any of the actual redemptions lol Granted, they've always been for low end guys, so I usually just take what I can get replacement wise (normally they take really good care of me, I had a crappy basketball RC auto that was waiting for 9 months, after talking to the head of Customer Service she sent me a Carlos Boozer auto/jsy /10 lol).

Uh...IDK what to tell you bro...just good luck lol Normally after 4 months I just call and ask for a replacement, but like I said, I never had anyone worth fighting for lol

(02-27-2012, 06:06 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: ....good luck lol it's panini lol I've had 50+ redemptions through them and I have yet to receive any of the actual redemptions lol Granted, they've always been for low end guys, so I usually just take what I can get replacement wise (normally they take really good care of me, I had a crappy basketball RC auto that was waiting for 9 months, after talking to the head of Customer Service she sent me a Carlos Boozer auto/jsy /10 lol).

Uh...IDK what to tell you bro...just good luck lol Normally after 4 months I just call and ask for a replacement, but like I said, I never had anyone worth fighting for lol
Yeah I know they are very slow. And well Niemi isn't anyone really big. I would take an exchange on one. But I have 2 in atm. Kinda hoping 2 would improve my chances of getting one # 30, 31 or 33 Big Grin

they can be slow
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I guess I've been one of the lucky ones with Panini. Last year I had 20 redemptions with them and every one has been filed. The longest wait I had was 5 months on one but that's just because the player had not signed yet. From all my redemptions they were returned to me in an average of about 2 months or so. Also another thing if you see your redemption live, like on ebay, then give CS a ring, they will usually pull it and mail the same or next day.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!