`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How do you report NEGATIVE FEEDBACK???

How do you report NEGATIVE FEEDBACK???
I recievd neg feedback for a collector i completed a trade with over 4 months ago. The trade was pretty smooth both of us received our cards within 10 days of when the trade was actually accepted. Now because of a trade i did with someone else that didnt go the best. This person has decided to leve me negative feedback (I GUESS BECAUSE THE TWO GUYS ARE FRIENDS). I need to a) figure out how to report it. b) get it off of my profile for good. c) see if there is a way im able to build a new profile. This is a joke... WHo is really the victim in all of this is my question. I cant leave this other guy neg feedback because it will look like i retalated against him and get kicked off the site. Im a pretty stand up guy and other than the one bad trade i had it is screwing up my profile, future trades with other collectors and making me look like a piece of crap. PLEASE MODs or anyone help me with this matter. I have all the facts to support my case. THIS IS WRONG!!!

Thanks Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: How do you report NEGATIVE FEEDBACK???
you cant change feedback . it is what it is

Don't get too upset. I read the feedback that was left and I would still trade with you. Worst case scenario someone may wait for you to ship first. There isn't anything you can do about it, and it looks like at least everyone involved got their cards, it sucks but it happens.

I wish more people where like you you randall44
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-26-2012, 10:48 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: I recievd neg feedback for a collector i completed a trade with over 4 months ago. The trade was pretty smooth both of us received our cards within 10 days of when the trade was actually accepted. Now because of a trade i did with someone else that didnt go the best. This person has decided to leve me negative feedback (I GUESS BECAUSE THE TWO GUYS ARE FRIENDS). I need to a) figure out how to report it. b) get it off of my profile for good. c) see if there is a way im able to build a new profile. This is a joke... WHo is really the victim in all of this is my question. I cant leave this other guy neg feedback because it will look like i retalated against him and get kicked off the site. Im a pretty stand up guy and other than the one bad trade i had it is screwing up my profile, future trades with other collectors and making me look like a piece of crap. PLEASE MODs or anyone help me with this matter. I have all the facts to support my case. THIS IS WRONG!!!

Thanks Richard
Happened to me accidently a couple of weeks ago . I have had less trade offers since then. The comments were positive he just forgot to highlight the stars. Beckett says they are working on this and they have a list of accidental negatives. If you can convince the other trader to email Beckett he can put you on the list. I don't think it's too much of a priority though. Seems to be as slow as 'matchmaker" they promised long ago.
Photobucket

(02-26-2012, 11:04 AM)sparty78 Wrote: Happened to me accidently a couple of weeks ago . I have had less trade offers since then. The comments were positive he just forgot to highlight the stars. Beckett says they are working on this and they have a list of accidental negatives. If you can convince the other trader to email Beckett he can put you on the list. I don't think it's too much of a priority though. Seems to be as slow as 'matchmaker" they promised long ago.
how can u get on that list, i have had the same problem

You can file a response that will appear on your trade feedback. If you choose to go that route, you might want to include a brief, sane-sounding explanation of what happened, an apology, promise to try harder in the future, whatever. That's the only way I can think of mitigating negative feedback. After you build up some newer positive feedback, it'll be all but forgotten.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*