`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: my potential "old wax" purchase

OT: my potential "old wax" purchase
Hi all i was looking for some old products to bust when i stumbled upon 1999 fleer SI greats of the game. A hobby box for it is way to expensive, at almost 500 bucks, but i see here on the beckett marketplace they are selling packs for about $50. The dealer selling them is Burbank, now i have two questions for you guys

1. Does anybody remember opening these packs, are you guaranteed an autograph per pack which i read somewhere
2. For $50 a pack do you think it is worth it (i would probably get 2 packs)
3. Is burbank a good seller as in not tampering with packs and such

thanks any help is appreciated

RE: OT: my potential "old wax" purchase
Sorry, can't offer you much insight into that particular product. I've had a positive experience dealing with Burbank though. Never bought boxes from them, but their customer service and quality has been excellent for the 3-4 purchases I've made from them. I wouldn't be too concerned with pack tampering with that product (pack weighing on the other hand could be a concern for products that carry GUs).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

thanks, anyone else know anything about this product

you can buy at least 4 or 5 of the players auto's from that set for the $100 you'd spend on two packs just to have a chance at one of them.
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames