`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Told you I was Bummed and bored busted old wax and stuff from the bay for skins PC

Told you I was Bummed and bored busted old wax and stuff from the bay for skins PC
Well its official I am bummed out sitting here looking at everyones mail days and Trade stuff.I have to wait to do any trading due to we are pulling out Wed. For our move to Kansas...I have packages that will be there waiting on me so Im good with that...SO Keep posting you stuff so I can live through your maildays till I get there lol
Photobucket

RE: OT: Bummed and bored lol
Keep your head up man, when you get settled, it will be like Christmas and you will be so overwhelmed with scans and org biz. Piece of cake man! I actually like downtime every now and then, it gets overwhelming scanning and organizing and all that. Hang in there man, I have a couple I can let you look at here in a few! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

cool I need it and I also am putting a little something together for you when I get there to send out.
Photobucket

Hang in there, try not trading for a year because I am in Afghanistan. JNCDREW knows how much I am looking forward to getting back into it. I will make a huge trade thread of all my non-vikings stuff when i return and there is alot.

cool I hope you got some skins lol
Photobucket

Got like 20+ more Redskins autos/gu's duplicates. I'll send you some at your new address.
My Main PC Objectives

1) Redskins Base RC Autos (Non Letters) - 164/281
2) Redskins Base RC Autos (Letters) - 13/76
3) RG3 Base RCs - 24/33
4) Devin Thomas
5) Joe Theismann Autos (skins only) - 16

cool thx bro Ive gotten of older cards in I might be able to help you on the westbrook side once I get there
Photobucket

lol I feel the exact same.I got my last card in the mail today that I bought.I gave up buying cards for lent lol so basically no maildays for the next 45ish days unless I make a trade.(of course whatever I save from now till then will prob just be spent on a Cam Contenders)

yea since I couldnt do any trades a couple buddies came over and I bought some cards from them.I might post on here and maybe get a couple last trades in with these lol got some certified potentials no autos ;( but all ser and some patched and a few 2011 certifieds rubys and sapphires.
Photobucket

I put a few new ones in my Dez PC, got shafted on another.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]