`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks so far - set chase update

Thanks so far - set chase update
Thanks to all who have made trades with me here.

I am trying to put together a full set of 1995-96 Collectors Choice Platinum Players Club. I started with 1 card in my PC. I liked the look of it and decided to try to get the Red Wings set. Through the generosity of members of this site, I received a couple of extra cards and made the decision to go for the whole set - all 396 cards.

Once I receive the cards from trades made this week, I will have at least 89 of them. This is 30% of the set, which I think is incredible for the first week. My goal is to obtain the other 395 cards via trades - no Ebay. I hope that this is possible, but realize that it will take some time.

Thank you again to those members that I have been able to make deals with, and to everyone who has made an offer to help me with this.

Nathan

RE: Thanks so far - set chase update
I am so glad that you decided to do the set! I have the Patrick Roy available if you still need it! Glad that I could help you with two of the biggest ones!

Randi

that is a nice set

if I still have the cards when growing up (in storage but not near me), I would love to chase that set as well
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I have a couple cards from that set available, most notably Marty Brodeur.
The BV on some of those is insane.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

It would be very cool to get the entire set without eBay. Now that will be a major accomplishment.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Great start. Good luck on your chase.