`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now in my possession! Manning, Payton, Emit, Aikman, George and Dawson oh my!

Now in my possession! Manning, Payton, Emit, Aikman, George and Dawson oh my!
So finally have all cards in hand. Jake, the guy that lives north of me by about 15 miles, we met up and well I already had the Payton, Emitt and Manning for $100. He threw in the Eddie George auto, Aikman 3 color and Dawson autograph in for $20! So here are the scans! And as I was typing this mailday came with 5 packages for me! 2 pc cards and 2 trade bait, but will be posted later, even though the Beanie Wells Huge Patch #'d/5 is sweet!

Front of 98 Aikman
[Image: 006-1.jpg]

Back 98 Aikman
[Image: 007-1.jpg]

[Image: 005-1.jpg]

#'d/100
[Image: 004-1.jpg]

[Image: 003-1.jpg]

[Image: 002-2.jpg]

Already reserved for a member on here:
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Now in my possession! Manning, Payton, Emit, Aikman, George and Dawson oh my!
Now that sounds like a good Saturday!! The Walter Payton looks in great condition. Love that card!!

RE: Now in my possession! Manning, Payton, Emit, Aikman, George and Dawson oh my!
(02-25-2012, 03:08 PM)estuaryman Wrote: Now that sounds like a good Saturday!! The Walter Payton looks in great condition. Love that card!!
Yea its not too bad, the top left corner is a little dinged, but always have wanted this card as a kid and finally just picked one up.

And in about another week or so, I am pickup up a 2001 Pros and prospects Gold #'d/50 Terry Bradshaw gu'd, Keyshawn Johnson Autograph #'d/19 and a David Boston auto for my pc collection for about $50. Bradshaw is double that alone.
Eddie George Super Collector

Wow that sounds like a great deal!! Congrats!!

I like the Payton and The Peyton lol very nice mail day and pick ups.....
Photobucket