`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett charge for selling

Beckett charge for selling
I am doing some selling for the first time on the site and I need to know if we get paid immediately after buyer sends money or is there a delay. Also, I am almost positive the answer is yes, but I will ask anyway. I need to know if we receive payment through paypal or through are stored credit card. I would think it is paypal. Just confirming. Thanks.
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.

RE: Beckett charge for selling
Paypal is how payment is made. Paypal will take their fee if it is payment for goods. Beckett will charge your CC the fee for selling here. Not sure what it is. Maybe 5%.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

RE: Beckett charge for selling
(02-23-2012, 10:34 PM)abcoltsfan Wrote: I am doing some selling for the first time on the site and I need to know if we get paid immediately after buyer sends money or is there a delay. Also, I am almost positive the answer is yes, but I will ask anyway. I need to know if we receive payment through paypal or through are stored credit card. I would think it is paypal. Just confirming. Thanks.

You can accept payment in any manner you want whether it be check, money order, pay pal, etc.... Beckett does not handle or accept the money for you.

There is no delay in receiving payment, unless your using paypal and THEY decide to hold your money, that is pay pal's decision, NOT Beckett's.

Paypal will charge you a fee, and that will come out of your paypal account,

Beckett's charge a 5% selling fee, and that will come out of your stored CC, Beckett's will automatically charge your cc $5 every time your cash account is below the funds necessary to pay the fee's
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35