`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIRST TRADE LIST ON BECKETT!

FIRST TRADE LIST ON BECKETT!
check my organize i have most of my cards there also check them out of my photo bucket.
i have done multable trades on other trading sites like sports card forum sportscardradio and alot in person.
http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...ort_Cards/

also looking for 2012 topps baseball golden giveaway codes!

thnaks for reading

please send a pm and leave a post

i really want to trade this card!!!!!!!!! (below)

[Image: 012.jpg]
[Image: 011.jpg]
[Image: 010.jpg]

RE: FIRST TRADE LIST ON BECKETT!
Welcome. You need to add your address or else offers can't be sent to you for some trading
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-23-2012, 04:04 PM)shezdoni Wrote: PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER SENDING HIM OFFERS AS HE IS A BANNED MEMBER BACK UNDER A NEW ID a/k/a browns345543
The browns ID was suspended only because it was a duplicate account.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

i did not understand that i made a new account since i wanted to make a new organize since i did not know how to deleat folders

(02-23-2012, 08:21 PM)sagessportcards Wrote: i did not understand that i made a new account since i wanted to make a new organize since i did not know how to deleat folders
Regardless of the reason, you may only have one account per the Terms of Service. If you'd rather use the other one, we can ban this one and unsuspend that one.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.