`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton 09/10 @ Beckett here in Dallas.

Cam Newton 09/10 @ Beckett here in Dallas.
Decided to stop off at Beckett here in Dallas on my way back to Colorado. Dropped off my bowman sterling 6 auto Cam Newton booklet card for grading. Met a grader by the name of Bryan who is really cool and answered some random questions I had. Really cool that you can drop off cards here. Since I'm headed back to Colorado today I opted for the same day grading service. I had to pay an extra $8.00 for the oversized card in length since its a booklet. After its all said and done it came to $50.00. Not bad at all. I'm also gonna talk to a guy about letting them auction off the card for me when I come back to Pick it up. Oh, and only have to wait an hour for it to get graded. That's awesome! Thanks for reading.

Lawrence
Collecting any, and all Peyton Manning Auto's
Huge Indianapolis Colts Fan of anything autographed, SP Authentic products preferred.

RE: Cam Newton 09/10 @ Beckett here in Dallas.
Good luck! Hope you get a high grade!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Thanks a lot, me too. It's a really cool card and deserves to be kept safe, regardless of who owns it. I might keep it in my personal collection, only because I've never pulled a multi auto of 6 before.

Lawrence
Huge Indianapolis Colts Fan of anything autographed, SP Authentic products preferred.

Lets us see a scan when u get it back PLEASE!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Absolutely, it looks really cool!