`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought an awesome Bill Russell autograph 6/10 patch....

Bought an awesome Bill Russell autograph 6/10 patch....
but ended up paying $100 more than what the seller bought it for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350532322933?ssP...1497.l2649

He bought it around xmas time (seen in completed auctions) so I didnt see it as I wasnt buying for myself then, I was ok with the $250 price....until I seen what he paid for it and my heart dropped. Sad

I looked at autograph jersey cards of Russell and seen ones that went higher that had higher print runs (let alone not serial numbered to his jersey #).

So what you guys think?

BY THE WAY:
I also bought this one 2 weeks ago.....ALSO serial numbered to his jersey #.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-08-NBA-SPx-...19cd425044

Smile

RE: Bought an awesome Bill Russell autograph 6/10 patch....
I'm sure we've all been there at one point or another.

In the end, if you're happy with your purchase then that should be it. There's always going to be someone who manages to get a good deal, and occasionally that someone will be you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-08-Topps-Eche...644wt_1167

The Taiwanese guy basically bought it to flip. Doesn't mean you got ripped off, means he got a great deal.

(02-20-2012, 02:13 AM)jeep1991 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-08-Topps-Eche...644wt_1167

The Taiwanese guy basically bought it to flip. Doesn't mean you got ripped off, means he got a great deal.
Oh, I know and totally dig it, just sucks that I didnt catch it in Dec.
just dreading over the possibility that I overpaid on this card.

I did this when I first got back into collecting. I got excited because I saw a Kobe/Lebron/MJ triple swatch card from 09-10 SP Game Used. I believe the BIN was $125 and I assumed this was a great deal and it was well worth this. Little did I know that they sold for nearly half of this. I think sometimes we see a card, want it, get excited to want it, and forget to do the research. I have done this a ton.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I paid waayyy too much on my Rodman Letterman booklet when it appeared on COMC, so I know how you feel. Give it a few weeks and you won't be bothering about it anymore, you'll just be enjoying the card.

Man that is a nice card, I have a topps echelon auto of Larry Bird. That card would really look good by it.... If you decide to get rid of it PLEASE let me know Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Don't worry too much about the cost, I'm sure you'll get over it in the long run...being his jersey number with such a nice patch, sometimes it's worth paying a little more to get something for your PC...very nice card!
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

Congrats on a very nice Bill! Enjoy your card!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Yea, I just seen that card for the first time and was like "ooooooo........gotta have it!"

I have both Bill Russell 1/1's from the 1999-2000 UD Legends, a PSA 2 rookie (cant afford a higher grade just yet) and both 1961 Fleer cards, his first autograph card (Action Packed), the UD Black 50 greatest autograph, the SPX autograph jersey #ered to his jersey #, and a handful of serial #ered and jersey cards.

So this card will fit in nicely. Smile

When this comes in I'll post some pics of my Bill Russell PC.