`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Lineage Refractor Question

2011 Topps Lineage Refractor Question
There are 2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Refractors and 2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Platinum Refractors. One is a silver refractor and the other is a sparkly silver refractor. Which is which?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: 2011 Topps Lineage Refractor Question
(02-18-2012, 07:02 PM)zeprock Wrote: There are 2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Refractors and 2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Platinum Refractors. One is a silver refractor and the other is a sparkly silver refractor. Which is which?
I was confused as well and looked it up on Beckett and Baseballcardpedia.
The sparkle ones are the platinum and the platinmum flat surface is the diamond anniversary.
Go figure, I had it backwards.
Here is the Beckett listing

2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Platinum Refractors

The cards in this 200 card base set parallel feature a "glittering" or "sparkling" effect on the front of the card along with Topps Diamond Anniversary logo.

2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Refractors

The cards in this 200 card base set parallel feature a foil board front and a Topps Diamond Anniversary logo.

I think the 'platinum' ones are the sparkies and the regular ones are just shiny.

(02-18-2012, 07:08 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I was confused as well and looked it up on Beckett and Baseballcardpedia.
The sparkle ones are the platinum and the platinmum flat surface is the diamond anniversary.
Go figure, I had it backwards.
Here is the Beckett listing

2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Platinum Refractors

The cards in this 200 card base set parallel feature a "glittering" or "sparkling" effect on the front of the card along with Topps Diamond Anniversary logo.

2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Refractors

The cards in this 200 card base set parallel feature a foil board front and a Topps Diamond Anniversary logo.
Thank you! That confirms what I was thinking. They are listed both ways on eBay.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

That's a cool banner with 68 Topps card look!
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

(02-18-2012, 07:45 PM)niener82 Wrote: That's a cool banner with 68 Topps card look!
Thank you.