`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question

Question
I was wondering how you tell the difference between types of cards. Example: I have the 2011 Topps Triple Threads Jernigan jsy #115, but there is an A, B, and C of this card. So I wanted to know what each is?
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

RE: Question
(02-18-2012, 11:07 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: I was wondering how you tell the difference between types of cards. Example: I have the 2011 Topps Triple Threads Jernigan jsy #115, but there is an A, B, and C of this card. So I wanted to know what each is?
They usually spell out different words

(02-18-2012, 11:08 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: They usually spell out different words
I understand that, was wondering which letter went with which word. I believe the words are NYG, ALABAMA, and RC. Thanks.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

(02-18-2012, 11:19 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: I understand that, was wondering which letter went with which word. I believe the words are NYG, ALABAMA, and RC. Thanks.
I have no idea. maybe try looking it up on eBay

Bump for answer!!

No one can tell me what letter goes with what card? It's not an ebay thing or a card thing, it is a beckett thing done for classification. Ex: 2011 TTT Jernigan #115 can be #115a, #115b, or #115c, which I believe can correspond with the jersey swatches of NYG, ALABAMA, or RC. I just want to know which is which. Thanks for any and all help.

Yea it would help if beckett would put up some pictures that correspond with those indicators. They all have the same value. It is what you said it was, just different cards but same value. As far as A being this and B being that couldn't tell ya. RC, NYG, and NFL
Who is the best reliever of all time? Kenny Powers