`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Just Stopping By to Say, HI.. Pics Added for Will

RE: OT: Just Stopping By to Say, HI..
WOW!! You sure did SCORE on that one. Congrats brother.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(02-16-2012, 08:15 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Well that was a silly thing to say. Now you have to show them... Big Grin
And the 12 gauge pistol grip is nasty! And most certainly a steal!!
LOL, yeah probably was! I'll see if I can' round up some of the newer ones and get a group pic of them.

Yeah I love it!! I had to change out the factory pistol grip since that was taken. It was too narrow for my hand, threw a Hogue one on there and it's nice and BEEFY. Will try and show it too if I can.
(02-16-2012, 08:16 PM)younglover Wrote: Almost afraid of what they 'DO' Smile Glad to see you around Smile
Nothin to be afraid of :-)
It was more than just guns though, everyday stuff was the big thing. I guess it's safe to say there isn't much stuff to actually LOOK at in my areas of the house.
Got rid of a lot of the artwork I had and stuff like that, you know, stuff that looks at you, and you look at, but doesn't do anything, LOL.
I mean obviously there's still the tvs, movies and everyday comforts, but there's less of it.
(02-16-2012, 08:32 PM)mik253 Wrote: WOW!! You sure did SCORE on that one. Congrats brother.
Yep! I went in there that day to get the Springfield XD, that was all I had in mind.
BUT, I saw that sucker sitting there in the used gun section. My gun guy says, since you're buying the pistol, you can have that one for $165 out the door.
I said well, son, add it to the paperwork, LOL!!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Gun guy must have been tired of looking at the 870 lol. I bought an 870 from my neighbor for $175, working on getting his girlfriend's XD45, but I think it's a compact model.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

well lookie here! its the Commish! missed you Bryan around here and since i dont do facebook i was wondering how you were. nice iron there,that riot breaker shotgun is sweet! that will clean up the riff-raff in a hurry..LOL!
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

A phoenix sighting!!! Big Grin Glad you stopped in to let us all know you're ok.

I'm alittle surprised you haven't been lured back to cards yet, but I guess that just means you're having tons of fun with your other hobby.

I'm sure you'll be back one day though. You never truly leave the card world... Wink
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-16-2012, 09:20 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Gun guy must have been tired of looking at the 870 lol. I bought an 870 from my neighbor for $175, working on getting his girlfriend's XD45, but I think it's a compact model.
I think he'd actually just gotten it in, I'm in there about every other day loitering around fondling all the toys and BSin.
I LOVE that XD45! I had a XDm40 awhile back and loved it, but think the XD is better even though the XDm is a step up with the match barrel.
The compact isn't bad if you have the extended magazine in it, but with the little mag in it I couldn't hold it comfortably, too small. I mean I could shoot it if I had to no problem, but I'm probably just used to the size of my 1911 that I carry everyday.
(02-17-2012, 12:05 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: well lookie here! its the Commish! missed you Bryan around here and since i dont do facebook i was wondering how you were. nice iron there,that riot breaker shotgun is sweet! that will clean up the riff-raff in a hurry..LOL!
Smile
Yeah I miss you guys too, and I'd post more, but just don't really feel I have anything to add to he conversations since I'm not collecting.
Thank you, I'm happy with them! I think I've finally gotten to my "what I want/need" area and now I'm focusing more on improving the guns I have with modifications, etc.
(02-17-2012, 06:47 AM)nineof Wrote: A phoenix sighting!!! Big Grin Glad you stopped in to let us all know you're ok.

I'm alittle surprised you haven't been lured back to cards yet, but I guess that just means you're having tons of fun with your other hobby.

I'm sure you'll be back one day though. You never truly leave the card world... Wink
Yep, he's still alive and kickin', LOL.
Yeah I'm having a lot of fun, and it's just like cards in a lot of ways, addictive. As soon as I think I'm happy with what I've got, I find something to add to a gun or some sweet piece of gear I just HAVE to have.

If my boys ever decide they want to add to what they have waiting for them and they wanna collect, you can bet I'll be back in it with them!

That .308 is a beaut. My favorite caliber. I unfortunately shot a wild boar at nearly point blank range with one a couple of years back. It was if I shot a needle through his heart - not the best for bleeding out in a timely fashion.

Yes - I was an idiot, too. I walked to him in a field - at dusk.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(02-17-2012, 06:37 PM)ugameck Wrote: That .308 is a beaut. My favorite caliber. I unfortunately shot a wild boar at nearly point blank range with one a couple of years back. It was if I shot a needle through his heart - not the best for bleeding out in a timely fashion.

Yes - I was an idiot, too. I walked to him in a field - at dusk.
Thank you! Yeah it's probably my favorite too, just a great all around caliber.
Yeah if you don't pop those hogs in the ear hole or brain stem, most times you're gonna have to work for them, LOL. I know I've had my share to find as well.
I really do think that a Government Contractor breeds them, because they're built like frickin' tanks!!