`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my first negative on a positive trade...

RE: Got my first negative on a positive trade...
(02-14-2012, 04:17 PM)nixsfan1188 Wrote: Why is it so hard for beckett to correct this? Other sites don't have this problem I can only guess that Beckett really don't care.. IMO
+1
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-14-2012, 04:08 PM)dkotart Wrote: There should be some kind of fail safe put in place like they have on the bay. If you do not mark the stars a screen should pop up stating that marking the stars is required in order to leave feedback. That is one possible way to fix the issue so that it does not happen again.
thats def the easiest fix, seems reasonable enough im not sure why they just cant do it. I dnt particularly care btw, and im not mad at the trader that accidentally did it to me , hes a good trader prob just rushed thru the feedback, it happens. But its stupid that its not fixable if you do something by mistake, or like dkotart said have a little pop up come up if you dnt click the stars, that dsnt seem to be too hard to do

(02-14-2012, 04:38 PM)john1580 Wrote: thats def the easiest fix, seems reasonable enough im not sure why they just cant do it. I dnt particularly care btw, and im not mad at the trader that accidentally did it to me , hes a good trader prob just rushed thru the feedback, it happens. But its stupid that its not fixable if you do something by mistake, or like dkotart said have a little pop up come up if you dnt click the stars, that dsnt seem to be too hard to do
This is my feeling too. I am not so much mad at him, but It's irreversible. Beckett is just not good at taking care of its issues.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I noticed when you buy stuff in the beckett marketplace and you leave feedback it defaults to all 5 stars unless you change it. Why the #%@! can't they do that for the traders as well. Seems like that would be an easy way to eliminate all the mistakes. If anyone cared.

I second what iujapander said. I am a programmer and also handle database management...I can easily fix records like that. I can write a code snippet to prevent such accidents in no time.

I don't know if enough of us can submit this type of complaint to Support to make it something serious enough for Beckett techies to take a closer look. Or maybe they don't give two sh*ts about it. Who knows?

Sorry to hear your misfortune, though.

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez