`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slightly OT: Bounce back? Open discussion.

RE: Slightly OT: Bounce back? Open discussion.
(02-14-2012, 10:44 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: Justin Blackmon has to be the most overhyped WR to come out of college since Charles Rogers. He's not big (6'1"), he's not fast (4.56), he's not a good route runner, and he doesn't block well.

Luckily for St. Louis, I see them drafting Matt Kalil in the #2 hole which will sure up that offensive line so Sam Bradford doesn't develope David Carritis. Kalil is getting as good of reviews as Jake Long did coming out of college which means probably a perennial pro-bowler.

I like Bradford to bounce back even if he doesn't land an elite #1. Remember, two years ago he made Mark Clayton into a star. The Rams will almost certainly get somebody to run a fly route on the outside to clear space for Kendricks and Amendola over the middle.

I wouldn't expect Stafford numbers, but I would expect massive improvement.
HUH? He actually is a great route runner and a great run blocker? My guess is his 40 time is under 4.5 this spring too.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

RE: Slightly OT: Bounce back? Open discussion.
If his O-Lineman actually block for him then yea I think he will bounce back but not throw for 5000 yards like Stafford.Stafford didnt really have that great a running game once Best went out and didnt really have one before he went out either lol so they threw the ball what seemed like 50 times a game.The Rams have Jackson,they just need to surround him with more talent and the line actually has to block.