`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need these 2 bad!!!!

Need these 2 bad!!!!
I'm in serious need of a Mike McNeill 2011 prestige sp #267, and a Chris Henry 2007 prestige #251!!!! These are the last two cards i need to finish it off!

Please help me finish my 4 year adventure of collecting every SP prestige has made!

Thank you-
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

RE: Need these 2 bad!!!!
Congrats on that 2011 Set... I still need 3 more (Ahmad Black, Bruce Carter, and Tyron Smith). Did they ever get any cheaper as the 2007s became older?

RE: Need these 2 bad!!!!
Thanks, bro.

They really vary in price to be honest. The more expensive ones are the "hidden" or "retail" versions that they don't necessarily count towards the set itself, and don't list them as being part of the original set they put out because they're usually late additions (i.e. Jake Long 2008, Ed Wang/Lamarr Houston/Jared Odrick/Dan Williams from 2010, Joe Thomas/Chris Henry 2007). I really don't even know which other ones are/were considered retail or late additions.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/