`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice grabs from the LCS today

Nice grabs from the LCS today
Went to the LCS before the winter storm keeps me trapped in my house. Grabbed some packs for my nephew of star wars and Spiderman.. Didn't really see much football so I grabbed his last 2 packs of Finest.. Nothing big in there, only decent pull was a Ryan Mallett atomic refractor. Anyway.. I was checking out and the owner hands me three cards and says, I will throw these in for you .. Glad he did bcuz it saved me from those 2 horrible packs

here they are
[Image: DSCN0648.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0650.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0652.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0654.jpg]

Haven't decided what I want to do with them yet..

RE: Nice grabs from the LCS today
Sweet stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(02-13-2012, 05:34 PM)BoiJay Wrote: Went to the LCS before the winter storm keeps me trapped in my house. Grabbed some packs for my nephew of star wars and Spiderman.. Didn't really see much football so I grabbed his last 2 packs of Finest.. Nothing big in there, only decent pull was a Ryan Mallett atomic refractor. Anyway.. I was checking out and the owner hands me three cards and says, I will throw these in for you .. Glad he did bcuz it saved me from those 2 horrible packs

here they are
[Image: DSCN0648.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0650.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0652.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0654.jpg]

Haven't decided what I want to do with them yet..
those are left over from the topps promotion a couple months back...i have about 3 each and not sure what to do with mine either and cant find a bv for em

sweet!

(02-13-2012, 06:39 PM)rwgreen Wrote: those are left over from the topps promotion a couple months back...i have about 3 each and not sure what to do with mine either and cant find a bv for em
They are listed on Beckett, decent BV's too. Which ones do you have?

(02-13-2012, 08:48 PM)BoiJay Wrote: They are listed on Beckett, decent BV's too. Which ones do you have?
the same three that you have...i think that may be the only ones they made

(02-13-2012, 09:27 PM)rwgreen Wrote: the same three that you have...i think that may be the only ones they made
I sent you a pm