`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top QB/RB/WR/DEF Player's of All-Time Updated List

RE: Top QB/RB/WR/DEF Player's of All-Time Updated List
(02-09-2012, 01:21 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I'd add Roger Staubach just to give you some leeway with the older qbs. If you've got Aikman, then Staubach's a no-brainer. Also Jim Kelley would be a decent addition, the guy did win the AFC 4 time in a row.
Added, this list is getting crazy lol.

I think the easiest way to shorten your list would be to look at the names and ask your self do I think of warren moon in the same sentence with Montana Marino Baugh, I know I don't or Tarkenton either for that matter. I think there is that level of greatness then their is a level of great just below greatness where guys like Tarkenton, Moon, Theismann, Ken Anderson all reside. Then move to the next list and say ok is LT in the same class as Jim Brown, Berry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, or Sayers, for me again no neither is Curtis Martin or Bo. Like I said all three were awesome players but when you look at it I don't think of any of them guys as comparable to the greatest ever. Just do that with each list till you get them all done I think it will cut two or three from each except for maybe the defense which will be hard to trim since its all one group and not individual positions
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(02-09-2012, 01:42 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I think the easiest way to shorten your list would be to look at the names and ask your self do I think of warren moon in the same sentence with Montana Marino Baugh, I know I don't or Tarkenton either for that matter. I think there is that level of greatness then their is a level of great just below greatness where guys like Tarkenton, Moon, Theismann, Ken Anderson all reside. Then move to the next list and say ok is LT in the same class as Jim Brown, Berry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, or Sayers, for me again no neither is Curtis Martin or Bo. Like I said all three were awesome players but when you look at it I don't think of any of them guys as comparable to the greatest ever. Just do that with each list till you get them all done I think it will cut two or three from each except for maybe the defense which will be hard to trim since its all one group and not individual positions
I agree on most, cept Bo, he was amazing in my mind, one of the best per carry averages, curtis was great too.
Just updated the list a bit to slim out down, this looks pretty close to final.