`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 2010-11 Score

Question about 2010-11 Score
Hi, could someone post some scans showing some 2010-11 cards including the main set and the Anniversary and Glossy parallels. I'd like to see the differences.

Thanks
[Image: radu.jpg]

RE: Question about 2010-11 Score
the anniversary cards have a gold foil stamp on the front of the card that reads

20th Anniversary

As far as glossy vs. base goes, a scan isn't really going to show you the difference, it's just the texture on the front of the card. The 20th Anniversary cards are clearly marked though, they've been printed with "20th Anniversary" in gold foil lettering across the front of the card.

Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Ok thanks for your answer it's clear.

I have two cards of the same player in my hands and I can notice a slight difference in the texture, so I guess I have one base and one glossy.

By the way, I have the same problem with 2008-09 OPC. What's the differences between the Metal and Gold cards ?

from another site

Metal is the easiest: Turn it from side to side, if it doesn't shine rainbow colours then you've got yourself a Metal...

Metal-X: Shines rainbow colours as does the O-Pee-Chee lettering, some have a textured mountain like backgrond too.

Gold: Shines rainbow colours, but the O-Pee-Chee lettering is plain white with no rainbow colours when turned side to side.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Excellent answer!! Thanks a lot!

Also for the Score, a long shot... check the back of the cards and look for the french words "N'oublez pas de collectionner les cartes Score hockey." It would be just above the stats for the player. If you find any of these, you have yourself a pretty rare card! They are not marked on print run, and Panini never released, but it is believed that there are only 5-10 of each of these French Back cards!

Randi

(02-07-2012, 10:11 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: from another site

Metal is the easiest: Turn it from side to side, if it doesn't shine rainbow colours then you've got yourself a Metal...

Metal-X: Shines rainbow colours as does the O-Pee-Chee lettering, some have a textured mountain like backgrond too.

Gold: Shines rainbow colours, but the O-Pee-Chee lettering is plain white with no rainbow colours when turned side to side.
The OP asked about score. These are for O-Pee-Chee.

(02-08-2012, 09:29 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: The OP asked about score. These are for O-Pee-Chee.
see post 4 Big Grin
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)