`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mailday...DURANT Thunder auto & RARE-WILT the "Stilt" Chamberlain card BOTH#'d to 10

Mailday...DURANT Thunder auto & RARE-WILT the "Stilt" Chamberlain card BOTH#'d to 10
LeBron James cards are picking up some steam. I had a LeBron RC year auto and I used it to get the top two cards. The Malone and Shaq are trade bait.

[Image: mailday-3.jpg]

It was even on cash value right now, but the long term value for the LeBron auto was better than the Durant auto I am sure. I was chasing what I wanted with this trade, not trying to add value to my collection.

I wanted a Durant auto in a Thunder uniform even though I know there will be more of them made and this shortage that is driving up the price right now will be over eventually. Plus, I wanted a 14K piece from Gold Standard and I got one of a player that I don't have any other nice single of.........
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Mailday...DURANT Thunder auto & RARE-WILT the "Stilt" Chamberlain card BOTH#'d to 10
That is a sweet Chamberlain!!!!

RE: Mailday...DURANT Thunder auto & RARE-WILT the "Stilt" Chamberlain card BOTH#'d to 10
I would love a shot at that Malone card.

Please check me for the Shaq thanks
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

nice cards impressive
Looking for/want to trade for: Derrick Rose, Blake Griffin, or Steve Nash cards

looking for Topps chrome D-rose, Blake Griffin RC's

Nice durant... I love that WILT... very clean design.

What Lebron RC did you trade away?
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(02-07-2012, 03:30 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Nice durant... I love that WILT... very clean design.

What Lebron RC did you trade away?
This one.

[Image: LBJRCAUTO.jpg]

One sold on ebay for $333 recently and I think that is close enough to what the two on top are worth.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Loooove the KD!

#Thunderup
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

(02-07-2012, 02:06 PM)bballkm32 Wrote: I would love a shot at that Malone card.
Offer sent......

(02-07-2012, 02:48 PM)wjlee1978 Wrote: Please check me for the Shaq thanks
I couldn't find anything I wasn't going to be lowballing you on with the shaq. LMK if you want the shaq bad enough to trade down???
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

(02-07-2012, 08:45 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Offer sent......

I couldn't find anything I wasn't going to be lowballing you on with the shaq. LMK if you want the shaq bad enough to trade down???
What the value on the shaq and what were you intrested in?
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index