`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF: Verlander, Cabrera, Stanton, Maybin

LTTF: Verlander, Cabrera, Stanton, Maybin
Anyone shifting gears in their collecting and want to thin out your PC of these guys? If so, please give me a look. I just broke a couple 2012 hobby boxes and have about 12 Golden Giveaway cards. (They're not marked FT yet, but lmk if you're interested and willing to trade for these guys. I'd do $5 in trade for each).

As far as Verlander goes, I'm mostly interested in parallels, inserts, SN, etc., as I have a good portion of the base cards already. I don't mind trading for dupes though, especially for '05/06 cards, but I'd consider any card/year.

Also, Id consider buying cards I don't already have if the price is right. -Not looking to low-ball anyone, but can't afford to pay retail either.

In case any Tommy Hanson fans are out there hoarding Verlanders, I just got a nice Hanson Ultimate Rookie Signatures 30/45 listed FT. Ideally, I'd like to turn it into a similarly valued card of one of my PC guys, but I'd consider trading down if the package is appealing.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: LTTF: Verlander, Cabrera, Stanton, Maybin
Trade offer sent!

Thanks, mike. Just sent one back
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.

trade sent
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(02-06-2012, 11:15 PM)elberson Wrote: trade sent
Thanks. I responded. I'm shutting down for the night, so I'll check in w you tomorrow