`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl!!!!

Super Bowl!!!!
So who do you guys think will win? Who do you want to win? Are you using this game as an excuse to pig out on snacks and stuff?(i know i am lol) I had to think about it since i dont really like either team but decided I want the Giants to win since I really really really dont like the Pats or that Brady is being compared to Montana (no contest in my mind Montana is way better especially looking at his Super Bowl stats) so it would be fun to watch the pats lose to the wild card team again. And for us 49er fans at least we could say we got taken out be the Super Bowl champs instead of the runner up.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Super Bowl!!!!
hehe... I want the G-Men... victor cruz for mvp too Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Go pats! Tom Brady finally gets number 4!

Not a fan of either team. Just wanna see a tight game Big Grin

(02-05-2012, 10:07 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Not a fan of either team. Just wanna see a tight game Big Grin
+1

I don't have a dog in this fight so to say. But, usually as the game moves along I lean one way or the other.

Here's the deal though, Last time, 4 years ago, I remember thinking people were crazy for picking the Giants, yes there were a few that day. I thought there is no way the Pats lose this game.
Today, on paper I think the G-Men are clearly the better team. So Maybe, the Pats win this time.

In all 4 of the Brady/Belichick lead Patriots Super Bowls the final point difference has been 3.
Today, Giants 27 Patriots 24 Eli MVP One up on Big Bro!
Top 3 DT want list.
1.2012 Limited Gold Spotlight #145 Derrick Thomas/25
2.2011 Certified Mirror Emerald/5 #302
3.2000 Leaf Certified Heritage Collection Century/21 #DT58H

[Image: Derrick-Thomas-1.gif]

Go Patriots! Go Brady!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

[Image: DSC05091.jpg]

I'm pulling for the Pats - Dont like Eli think he is way over rated and in no way deserves 1 more ring than Peyton.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC