`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some critical feedback about an "art" project

Need some critical feedback about an "art" project
Hey guys. I'm not very good when it comes to creativity, plus I'm severely color blind, so I need some feedback on if this looks awful. I'm going to be using this to put in the front section of my binders for completed sets.

If you think it's ok, or if you have some suggestions, or if you think I need to scrap it please let me know.

[Image: Untitled.png]

Here is how it looks in the binder.

[Image: 9208660f.jpg]

RE: Need some critical feedback about an "art" project
That looks awesome if you ask me.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Looks great, only thing I would change is to make the Clark RC more prominent than the others Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Yep. I think it looks pretty cool as well. I might have to borrow your idea?
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

I dig it.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(02-04-2012, 04:36 PM)chipper4president Wrote: Yep. I think it looks pretty cool as well. I might have to borrow your idea?
Yes, if anyone wants the power point slide you can send me your email and I can forward the template. It should be noted I pulled all of the pics off the internet so you can't use this for any kind of commercial use.

I'm also planning on changing the logo for each brand, and also changing the topps logo to be year appropriate. I had to add the shading to this one because the Topps was too black and was getting lost in the baseball background, but I kind of like it.

Very nice!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I agree with the masses - it looks great! I do the same thing for my sets, and I may have to borrow your design (if you don't mind, that is!).
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Nicely done!!!