`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got a house - building a mancave (pics) & more pics

RE: Finally got a house - building a mancave (pics) & more pics
(02-04-2012, 02:24 PM)giants1957 Wrote: is the buster posey for trade?
Gotta hold on to Buster. Only 50 in the world and I have one. Good luck to you on your search.

It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

I hate you. Also, congratulations on your house.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Nice collection

Holy balls.

awesome cards , i want alot of ur longorias....congrats on the house, post some pics of that too

Really nice collection. Hopefully, I will be moving this year and can build my man cave. Congratulations.

(02-05-2012, 07:24 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice collection. Hopefully, I will be moving this year and can build my man cave. Congratulations.
in my house that im building i made a monster master bedroom with two walk in closets, one for me and one for the wife. My clothes go in the dresser, the whole closet will be for my cards . Its a decent size so im happy , plus i can keep the kids out of there so they dnt get eaten or flushed down the toilet or drawn on lol

Very sweet!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-04-2012, 04:31 PM)baseballmason Wrote: Gotta hold on to Buster. Only 50 in the world and I have one. Good luck to you on your search.
I have few gold but they are 2008 bowman sterling and one
Bowman sterling black refractor that's limited to 25
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

I do have a room in my apartment for the cards. When I move out, I will like to make the room from scratch, so I can add few memorabilia items. There are few things of memorabilia that I don't have enough room for displaying.
I will have to use your philosophy of keeping the collection out of the reach of kids.
(02-05-2012, 07:45 PM)john1580 Wrote: in my house that im building i made a monster master bedroom with two walk in closets, one for me and one for the wife. My clothes go in the dresser, the whole closet will be for my cards . Its a decent size so im happy , plus i can keep the kids out of there so they dnt get eaten or flushed down the toilet or drawn on lol