`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Thanks to everyone

Special Thanks to everyone
I want to say thank you to everyone who was pateint with me this past month. I also want to say thank you to the ones who prayed for my Dads recovery from his heart attack. He is doing better every day.
I also want to say thank you to the guys here who sent me free cards. Right now I am in the process of finishing up on trades and trade offers. But when I got a letter in with some free cards it reminded me I really need to say thank you to everyone.

Here are some of the cards I got from this great community. You guys are the best

[Image: freebee2.jpg]
[Image: freebee3.jpg]
[Image: freebee4.jpg]
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: Special Thanks to everyone
That is great!!!! I am glad he is doing better. Congratulations and wish you and your family the best now and in the future! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-03-2012, 11:12 PM)jncdrew Wrote: That is great!!!! I am glad he is doing better. Congratulations and wish you and your family the best now and in the future! Smile
+1.... I couldn't have said it better
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

Glad to hear he is doing better! A great jesture from some of the great members here to one of the greats!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Glad to hear your dad's doing well!

Great to hear your dad is doing better and pray that he continues to do well in his recovery!!Awesome gesture by some of the members on here!Thats an awesome looking Allen and Ginter Ruth!