`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online vs mag

online vs mag
I usually buy the beckett baseball mag and like alot of the article. I'm alittle new at the online verson, are the same articles available online aswell?

RE: online vs mag
A lot of the articles are online and some others are previewed on the Beckett facebook page. However, not all articles are online. Personally, I like having the print version in my hands. However I do find that some articles I have already read online before I get the magazine in hand. One cool thing though is that there are a lot of online surveys and articles that you can respond to and get your response printed in the magazine.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Awsome thanks for the help!!

Guess Im spoiled. Back in the 80's Beckett actually had good reading. Now a paragraph passes for an article. I gave up on the mag years ago. The online has a WAY better price guide obviously. And both.... well neither have really any good reads anymore.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I just renewed my beckett mag subscription (Christmas gift from my sister-in-law). A lot of the mag content you can't find online. I like reading the features of the hot prospect cards and rookies and so forth. If you buy a subscription its like 65% off the rack price or whatever, so you can't go wrong. By the time the new issue comes out vie read the old one 10 times. I wish I could justnpay to read the mag articles online though.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I pay for both, the yearly subscription is too cheap not to get it. The OPG is convenient for trading and the Org. The mag is great toilet reading.