`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal question.....

Paypal question.....
Is there a way to add funds from a bank account to your paypal account?? Ive tried many times, added my account # to paypal account but Ive never been able to add any funds. Has anyone managed to do this? I dont have a credit card from that account so Im screwed.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Paypal question.....
If you link your Bank account to your paypal account it will withdraw the funds from your account for purchases. As far as adding money im not sure.

Sorry im useless haha.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-02-2012, 10:48 AM)Krangry Wrote: If you link your Bank account to your paypal account it will withdraw the funds from your account for purchases. As far as adding money im not sure.

Sorry im useless haha.
haha no worries, im totally ignorant with this lol. Each time I pay it automatically charges the credit card I have on there, but its got a dumb 400$ a year limit thanks to monetary control here in venezuela. Thats why I never get to buy much. If i could add funds from my account then id be a bigger spender, dont know if thats good or not LOL

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

mine is connected to my checking account so even if the money i need isnt all in my paypal account it draws the rest from my checking account.

(02-02-2012, 10:53 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: haha no worries, im totally ignorant with this lol. Each time I pay it automatically charges the credit card I have on there, but its got a dumb 400$ a year limit thanks to monetary control here in venezuela. Thats why I never get to buy much. If i could add funds from my account then id be a bigger spender, dont know if thats good or not LOL
You could always take off the CC, and have it just linked to your account.

I always get this message so im not sure

Add Funds is Not Available
PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.

have you verified the card or just have it connected to your paypal account ? I think you have to verify the card which is where they deposit a small amount usually a few cents then you have to correctly enter the amount in order to verify that the account you are wanting to use is valid and that you aren't some random person trying to use someone's card without actually having access to the account info.

(02-02-2012, 11:19 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: have you verified the card or just have it connected to your paypal account ? I think you have to verify the card which is where they deposit a small amount usually a few cents then you have to correctly enter the amount in order to verify that the account you are wanting to use is valid and that you aren't some random person trying to use someone's card without actually having access to the account info.
The credit card I use isnt from the account I added. I dont have a credit card from that account :$

Usually you verify the account, not the card, i had to do this when adding an account to my paypal so i could deposit ebay funds.

(02-02-2012, 11:25 AM)Krangry Wrote: Usually you verify the account, not the card, i had to do this when adding an account to my paypal so i could deposit ebay funds.
Apparently its already verified, when I click on withdraw funds it shows my account to withdraw the funds to. but everytime I buy on ebay or comc or whatever, it automatically charges my credit card. I feel like a dope lol