Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice needed .....
Bug 
advice needed .....
both myself and jr need your help looking at both SV and TV on this card ..... thinking bout putting it on da bay and we're not sure if it would be worth selling or just keep it in our PC ???

[Image: 100_5359.jpg]

it's # 1/5 and is a true "error" 1 of 1 Wink plus it's got the saweetest patches on it Smile

I've contacted Topps and there's nothing they can do about the reversed patches Sad

what do you think a fair TV and/or SV would be on it ??? Smile

thanks in advance Smile
pbean and pbeanjr

RE: advice needed .....
Id say it doesnt matter about SV or TV, two of the best young WR's and awesome players.Down to earth and not a prima dona.Keep it!

honestly, I don't think you'll get a lot of love from the bay on that card... Use it as trade bait.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Trade bait may be your best bet, but if I were a fan of either and had bcuks, I'd pay an awesome amount of toonies for the it...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

i dont think you will get what you want for it my friend..my guess is $30ish to $40ish on the bay...and it really is worthy of a $60ish + price tag.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(01-30-2012, 07:53 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i dont think you will get what you want for it my friend..my guess is $30ish to $40ish on the bay...and it really is worthy of a $60ish + price tag.
I've seen a "lesser" version (one full white patch) go for $55ish, hoped this might get a little more attention ($$$Smile) since the patches were better plus the mix up might help as well Smile

but it's that same ol' quandry, take $50 today or hope in a few years it'll be worth more since they were both good players this season Smile

(01-30-2012, 08:09 PM)pbean Wrote: I've seen a "lesser" version (one full white patch) go for $55ish, hoped this might get a little more attention ($$$Smile) since the patches were better plus the mix up might help as well Smile

but it's that same ol' quandry, take $50 today or hope in a few years it'll be worth more since they were both good players this season Smile
run it for 10 days and you might get the traffic you want on it..might hit your # then
i'm a 7 day'er cuz i cant wait..like a kid.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Put it up thee in auction; I'll go after that one as well and try to upgrade to some nicer patches. I might not win it but, it will cost whoever wins it at least as much as I paid for that last one.