`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So have we established which condition will be the universal condition???

RE: So have we established which condition will be the universal condition???
been using 8.5 myself.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

the default is nr-mt from 1990 and up

I've changed all mine to 8.5, but some ppl still have theirs as 9s. If I'm trading with someone who has their cards listed as mint, I'll just change the cards they want to trade for to mint.

(02-01-2012, 10:50 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: I've changed all mine to 8.5, but some ppl still have theirs as 9s. If I'm trading with someone who has their cards listed as mint, I'll just change the cards they want to trade for to mint.
or just add 25% to the value of your cards when matching up the prices in your head...or take off 20% off the value of their cards. Its not that hard...

All mine are still at 9 and will stay there. Anything new coming in will have the new defaults. If I get an open offer with $50 worth of cards that are all 9s, I'll only ask for $40 back of 8.0 or 8.5 cards. I refuse to go through and just change everything with some of the older stuff (especially my Pucketts) that should have the higher value.

Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.