`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest bay pickup...

My latest bay pickup...
I haven't toyed with the idea of this set but decided to throw a few bucks and snipe at this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300652695720?ssP...500wt_1066
I know someone here was working on the State Flag set, if any of these help in that regard I'm willing to help

And the sniping software helped again:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300652702714?ssP...500wt_1066
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: My latest bay pickup...
pretty cool cards and can't really go wrong with the price. I have no clue about them though. how old are they?
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I'm throwing out a complete guess here but maybe Keyser Soze? I know he was doing something with the old school Ginter cards.

Nice pickup though. I've considered picking up some random Ginter cards non-baseball related just because they are great looking cards.

(01-27-2012, 10:32 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: pretty cool cards and can't really go wrong with the price. I have no clue about them though. how old are they?
They are from either 1889 or 1890, and yeah how can you beat the price? I couldn't get a lot of base from this year for that price!
(01-27-2012, 10:33 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I'm throwing out a complete guess here but maybe Keyser Soze? I know he was doing something with the old school Ginter cards.

Nice pickup though. I've considered picking up some random Ginter cards non-baseball related just because they are great looking cards.
The vintage non-baseball A&G stuff is fairly cheap (with exceptions of course) and they look amazing! Grab a Flag card and you'll see, the color is awesome, almost look hand colored.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

dang.. yea I can't think of anything over 100 years old that's not worth dropping a 10 spot on. Been thinking about picking up a few vintage for my collection too. Nothing major but I'd like a T206, 33 Goudey and a decent 52 Topps.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Nice pick up Pete! PM sent!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(01-27-2012, 10:56 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: The vintage non-baseball A&G stuff is fairly cheap (with exceptions of course) and they look amazing! Grab a Flag card and you'll see, the color is awesome, almost look hand colored.
I was just looking around and saw some, though not A&G, that I'd like to pick up of Iraq. I would love to get one of the A&G Indian Chiefs cards someday.