`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Me Your Opinion On Grading These (new scans)

Give Me Your Opinion On Grading These (new scans)
We decided to do the 57 set in PSA 5 and are wondering whether to grade these or not.

[Image: rocco.jpg]

[Image: kaline.jpg]

[Image: clemente.jpg]

Pretty sure they would get at least a 5, what does everyone else think.Thanks for the help.

RE: Give Me Your Opinion On Grading These Three
I think they should get a 5. Possibly a 4 or 4.5 on the Kaline because of the centering. Still great cards though. They would really pop in an SGC holder.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(01-27-2012, 06:53 PM)beatles guy Wrote: I think they should get a 5. Possibly a 4 or 4.5 on the Kaline because of the centering. Still great cards though. They would really pop in an SGC holder.
Was thinking that on the Kaline also.SGC holders are real nice but don't think I could do the whole set in it.Thanks for your thoughts.

Kaline will most likely get a 4 from centering. The other 2 maybe a 5, but tough to see the corners.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Too hard to see from these pics. How is the back? How are the corners? Love that Clemente though!!!

(01-30-2012, 11:20 AM)rwtzero Wrote: Too hard to see from these pics. How is the back? How are the corners? Love that Clemente though!!!
Backs are clean and no marks.Corners on Kaline are very good,rocco so-so,and clemente looks good.

Thanks everyone