`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My "Hidden" Dexter Jackson Collection

RE: My "Hidden" Dexter Jackson Collection
Needless to say Gruden def reached for him lol but it was fun seeing him on saturdays at Appalachian.There was nobody at the 1AA as fast as him.He would catch a slant and take it to the house.After he graduated,Armanti didnt have anybody to throw to and so we didnt win another ship.

after seeing this I wanna see your rickys even more haha...your second and third collections are insane...am I going to freak when I see the rickys? (my favorite player growing up)
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Great update! Nothing better than special numbers and gold labels. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Great PC. Let me know if you need these. Thx, Art
#ed 5/10
[Image: 2007-09010-1.jpg]
#ed 77/250
[Image: 2007-09005-1.jpg]

WOW Wendy what a great pc!!!!! Plenty of NASTY patches and autos Big Grin

Okay who don't you collect? Thank god Sanzenbacher's and 264's are safe.... Big Grin

Sweet additions.

Very nice. Smile I can't decide who has the prettier patches, Bengals or Bucs. I love this stuff - all those purty patches Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(01-28-2012, 12:27 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Needless to say Gruden def reached for him lol but it was fun seeing him on saturdays at Appalachian.There was nobody at the 1AA as fast as him.He would catch a slant and take it to the house.After he graduated,Armanti didnt have anybody to throw to and so we didnt win another ship.
I don't actually think it was a reach...the kid can play. He just needs some time to develop and catch up with the D1 kids/NFL. I'm glad to see he's getting another chance with the Giants.

(01-28-2012, 03:40 AM)chads-cards Wrote: after seeing this I wanna see your rickys even more haha...your second and third collections are insane...am I going to freak when I see the rickys? (my favorite player growing up)
Which one is my "second" collection?? LOL I don't know what you've seen and what you haven't... The Ricky's are still waiting for their announcement. Big Grin

(01-28-2012, 05:39 AM)nineof Wrote: Great update! Nothing better than special numbers and gold labels. Big Grin
NineOf, I know there are very few people who get my PC's the way you do...

(01-28-2012, 07:36 AM)ahvjr Wrote: Great PC. Let me know if you need these. Thx, Art
#ed 5/10
[Image: 2007-09010-1.jpg]
Thanks Art. And this one is QUITE yummy!

(01-28-2012, 09:36 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: WOW Wendy what a great pc!!!!! Plenty of NASTY patches and autos Big Grin
Thanks T! Love the Bucs patches!!

(01-28-2012, 10:03 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Okay who don't you collect? Thank god Sanzenbacher's and 264's are safe.... Big Grin
Sweet additions.
I'm liking Sanzenbacher more and more each day... I think it's his name that makes me happiest! :O

(01-28-2012, 11:07 AM)younglover Wrote: Very nice. Smile I can't decide who has the prettier patches, Bengals or Bucs. I love this stuff - all those purty patches Smile
Thanks MaryAnn!! I love all purty patches! Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(01-28-2012, 10:03 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Okay who don't you collect? Thank god Sanzenbacher's and 264's are safe.... Big Grin

Sweet additions.
I PRAY she NEVER gets on Cowboys, lol! Really though, I can see why you wanted to do the Bucs for the patches, COLORS!!!! Very sweet indeed!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]