Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Since when is this not a tech

Since when is this not a tech
http://www.nba.com/games/20120125/MIADET/gameinfo.html

about 30 seconds in lebron, get an alley opp pass and clearly hangs on the rim. I'm not a lebron hater, but think the NBA babies him. Any other player would have been hit with a tech. Just wondering what everyone's thought was on this.

RE: Since when is this not a tech
It looked like at first he hung on the rim longer than needed because his feet started to swing out and he could have been trying to keep his balance.....but towards the end, yes he was hanging on it longer than needed.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Since when is this not a tech
(01-27-2012, 10:10 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: It looked like at first he hung on the rim longer than needed because his feet started to swing out and he could have been trying to keep his balance.....but towards the end, yes he was hanging on it longer than needed.
I thought this was deleted but instead it is moved here where it belongs. I agree that he was hanging on it longer than needed. We do not want to see him get injured by falling down so hard because he quickly released his hands off of the ring. I just do not like to see somebody get injured like what I saw before about Andrew Bogut. That literally made me shiver down my spine.

Yeah, my english sucks. Lol.

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?