`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My PC: Graded Portion *SCAN HEAVY*

My PC: Graded Portion *SCAN HEAVY*
I'm just about done organizing everything. Below is the graded portion of my PC. I might post the raw portion sometime this weekend, depends on whether I feel like doing anything with cards. I should be able to meet my goal of no more than 250-500 singles in the PC, not including sets. A couple of these might end up moving someday but no more than that. Thanks for looking!
[Image: PC_0001.jpg]
[Image: PC_0002.jpg]
[Image: PC_0003.jpg]
[Image: PC_0004.jpg]
[Image: PC_0005.jpg]
[Image: PC_0006.jpg]
[Image: PC_0007.jpg]
[Image: PC_0008.jpg]
[Image: PC_0010.jpg]
[Image: PC_0011.jpg]

[Image: PC_0009.jpg]
[Image: PC_0012.jpg]
[Image: PC_0013.jpg]

RE: My PC: Graded Portion *SCAN HEAVY*
Beautiful cards!
Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)

Excellent display of cards there. Thanks for sharing!

You have an amazing vintage collection. I'm drooling over your T206 collection and the 1933 and 34 Goudey cards. Love to be able to collect them one day!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

Thanks guys!

crazy-Thanks. It's a small little collection of T206 with most of what I have coming in the past year when I put together the Red Sox team set. I don't know if you've seen it or not but user "waynetalger" has an amazing T206 collection as he's attempting to tackle "The Monster" and he's accomplished a lot of it.

I do want to target a few of the '33 Goudey cards and would especially love to get some more of the '34s. I've got a few cards in focus for my next pickups first and then I might go in that direction. It changes all the time what I want to target and much of what you see here (and in my future "raw" scans) are actually a bunch of small PC subsets that I felt like going after. Small goals one at a time work well for me as my attention span is not the strongest when it comes to collecting!

That's awesome man, I love the Brooklyn stuff. Can't wait to one day have the Koufax rookie
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

Sweet cards RLE! Your collection has always been one of my favorites.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

nice cards. maybe some day i will get around to posting a thread of my ownSmile

Very nice collection there
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Gorgeous, amazing and envy-inducing! I especially love the tobacco-era stuff! Can't wait til you get off your *** and show us the non-graded stuff Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]