`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else collect JJ Watt?

Anyone else collect JJ Watt?
Sometimes I get a little out of control buying stuff and it's happened again. I ended up buying a 2011 Crown Royale auto /499 and a Timeless Treasures /299 auto. Then, I realized I already had them. Whoopsie. Anyone else collect JJ Watt and want to trade?

RE: Anyone else collect JJ Watt?
I don't collect him but I like him. Do u have the certified /299 auto?

Check me on those. I don't collect him; but, I love watching him with the Badgers. He won me over on how great a guy he is when this past spring at the Badgers spring game he was there to see the guys and such. The whole second half of the game he signed autographs and took pictures for fans that were at the spring game. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen a player do for the fans until later in summer I saw BJ Raji do the same thing after practice in 95 degree heat. BJ literally had to be dragged by a Packers offical back into the facility to go through video. Needless to say my son got Watt's auto and a pic. And I got BJ to auto a football for me. Sorry for the story. let me know if I have anything you can use for the JJ's. Thanks.

On Wisconsin!, Check me for them please
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Clearly, I'm too late to the proverbial table on this one...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Not too late Sconnie, no one else had PC hits for me- you have a bunch! Offer sent.

(01-26-2012, 08:19 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Not too late Sconnie, no one else had PC hits for me- you have a bunch! Offer sent.
dad gummit
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Sorry, I will look you up next time I do this with a Watt. Which will likely be soon...