`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Appraisal: Rarest Drew Brees RC in existence?

Appraisal: Rarest Drew Brees RC in existence?
This is probably one of my few great investments in cards. I bought a Hawaii Trade Conference Drew Brees auto Donruss Elite RC. Mine is #'d 1/5. I found this picture of one listed on Worthpoint claiming to have sold for $1800. It is # 2/5. It's such a rare card that I don't know how to guage it's value. What do you guys think it could bring at auction?

Card is sealed just like this one in a Beckett frame which says "2006 Hawaii Trade Conference" however the card on back is dated 2001. There is very little info existing on these cards, any feedback is appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Appraisal: Rarest Drew Brees RC in existence?
(01-25-2012, 09:57 PM)morals72 Wrote: This is probably one of my few great investments in cards. I bought a Hawaii Trade Conference Drew Brees auto Donruss Elite RC. Mine is #'d 1/5. I found this picture of one listed on Worthpoint claiming to have sold for $1800. It is # 2/5. It's such a rare card that I don't know how to guage it's value. What do you guys think it could bring at auction?

Card is sealed just like this one in a Beckett frame which says "2006 Hawaii Trade Conference" however the card on back is dated 2001. There is very little info existing on these cards, any feedback is appreciated.
got a scan?

[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

No i'm on the road on business. If you google the card you can find a picture of it on Worthpoint which is what I attached. It's in pristine condition...i'm just wondering it's value. I don't know of anything autographed RC for Brees that is more rare.

(01-25-2012, 09:57 PM)morals72 Wrote: This is probably one of my few great investments in cards. I bought a Hawaii Trade Conference Drew Brees auto Donruss Elite RC. Mine is #'d 1/5. I found this picture of one listed on Worthpoint claiming to have sold for $1800. It is # 2/5. It's such a rare card that I don't know how to guage it's value. What do you guys think it could bring at auction?

Thats what worth point is all about. It will tell you what the sale price of that card was. You just have to have an account. They charge money for there info. Looks like they have a free trial.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%