IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Trade Thread

New Trade Thread
[Image: tradeBAIT1.jpg]
The Harden is 7/25, and the Westbrook is 7/7 FYI
I am open to trade these cards or sell I am interested in Michael Jordan Game used, Durant, Kobe and more
here is more
[Image: tradebait2.jpg]
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

RE: New Trade Thread
I am interested in the two Jordan cards. PM and let me know if you wanna deal them. Could involve some cash if needed. I have a Durant RC I could move (Bowman Sterling)

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I would love to get that noah. lmk thanks
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

what's that Jordan (not the all-time greats, the other)?? I can't tell what it is but I know I don't have it!

Also, if you didn't sell that last lot you put up here, PLMK. I just pulled several nice cards from my 07-08 stadium club break (Durant RC, Noah refractor RC, 2 Kobe GUs one /99) you might be interested in. There were like 3 in there I desperately need!

Thanks man Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-25-2012, 10:35 PM)buckunteer Wrote: what's that Jordan (not the all-time greats, the other)?? I can't tell what it is but I know I don't have it!

Also, if you didn't sell that last lot you put up here, PLMK. I just pulled several nice cards from my 07-08 stadium club break (Durant RC, Noah refractor RC, 2 Kobe GUs one /99) you might be interested in. There were like 3 in there I desperately need!

Thanks man Smile
pm sent if the Durant is a Ref I will need it if not I won't and the Kobe Jsy /99 sounds cool i just need a scan

I like the Westbrook. I have some updating to my bucket I will try and get done tonight. I will send a PM and an offer when I do. I have a couple of MJ GU cards I have picked up in trades recently.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(01-26-2012, 05:25 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I like the Westbrook. I have some updating to my bucket I will try and get done tonight. I will send a PM and an offer when I do. I have a couple of MJ GU cards I have picked up in trades recently.
sounds good to me!

what are you looking to get for the westbrook?
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/