[Image: holtauto.jpg]

/10
[Image: Williamsauto.jpg]

Then got this in

/25
[Image: amukamaragoldsterling.jpg]

Which finished this
[Image: amukamarasterlingrainbow.jpg]

Then last night the ladys house that I am painting she just handed me this cause she know I collected sports cards

[Image: 69bench.jpg]

Unfortunately someone wrote on the back of the card.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

RE: Just some new mail
SWEET pickups man and killer deal on the tops 3

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(01-24-2012, 04:28 PM)p18mann Wrote: SWEET pickups man and killer deal on the tops 3
Thanks bud I thought so as well but when I bought them I thought the Holt was /100 but it wasn't.
Finally Completed!!!

That Bench is pretty nice even though it's got writing on it. Shoot, who looks at the back other than graders anyway? You can't be freebies, eh?

(01-24-2012, 04:48 PM)mju58 Wrote: That Bench is pretty nice even though it's got writing on it. Shoot, who looks at the back other than graders anyway? You can't be freebies, eh?

Sure can't I don't get too many of those anyways. She also gave my old lady a signed photo of Mariska Hartigay I think thats how you spell it anyway. They were watching Law and Order SVU and my old lady has a thing for her and the lady said wait here I got something for you and brought out the signed photo and gave it to her.
Finally Completed!!!

Awesome pickups, collinsfanatic! Great work on the Prince Amukamara rainbow set. Looks amazing.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-24-2012, 06:47 PM)nineof Wrote: Awesome pickups, collinsfanatic! Great work on the Prince Amukamara rainbow set. Looks amazing.
Thanks 9 I am still looking for the Super for it as well as the Eli.
Finally Completed!!!

Wow, love that Torry! That rainbow is super fantastic too!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(01-24-2012, 08:21 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow, love that Torry! That rainbow is super fantastic too!
Thanks KKG figured you would like the TH
Finally Completed!!!