`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1958 Topps: To grade or not to grade? With scans

RE: 1958 Topps: To grade or not to grade? With scans
I have older cards that i am keeping and may fare no better than a 6..But i will get them graded anyways since i know i will keep them and they look really nice slabbed and can ease my mind with protection.

By the way I have a 1958 Harding peterson card if you don't have that yet for your collection.. I can trade it to you if you want.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 1958 Topps: To grade or not to grade? With scans
(01-24-2012, 02:10 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: 6.5 really? Man I didn't think they would go that low. I mean well centered good coloring, no chipping or creasing. Edges aren't too bad.

6.5 grades aren't very good on the secondary market, so I might pass if they're only going to get those.
Sometimes the scans dont help much and Im no expert but the surface doesnt seem like it would get a high grade. I may even dare to say theyd grade lower than a 6.5 Hope we are all off and you get a higher grade Wink
Id go with beckett, for some reason they sell for much more than PSA, at least from what Ive seen on ebay.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s