`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going for the 2011 A&G NNO set...

Going for the 2011 A&G NNO set...
Wasn't planning on it, but here we go again.....
If you have any up FS LMK, I'll be back trading again in a couple weeks
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Going for the 2011 A&G NNO set...
I night have a couple Pete I will let you know. How many do you have?
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I have about 30 so far and will have another dozen or so in the mail when I get home. I figured why the heck not just go for it, most can be had on eBay for a couple bucks, and I've gotten bored with locating the last 40+ I need for the 2010 set.

Need the Hunter Pence? I have it if you do....may not be in my org., so lmk if it isn't.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

If you can find more than one of the Mark Reynolds NNO, I've been looking for it forever, and I'd be grateful to trade you for it.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I need the Heather Mitts one, so if you get an extra of it please let me know. I will check the cards I have at home to see if I have any of the NNO cards, but I don't recall pulling any out of the few blasters that I bought.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-25-2012, 06:51 PM)krykslr Wrote: Need the Hunter Pence? I have it if you do....may not be in my org., so lmk if it isn't.
I have Hunter Pence, thanks for the offer.

(01-25-2012, 06:54 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: If you can find more than one of the Mark Reynolds NNO, I've been looking for it forever, and I'd be grateful to trade you for it.
Will do, I have 1 for my 2010 set but he is on my list of extras to pick up. Don't have a 2011 yet though.
(01-25-2012, 07:05 PM)djohn Wrote: I need the Heather Mitts one, so if you get an extra of it please let me know. I will check the cards I have at home to see if I have any of the NNO cards, but I don't recall pulling any out of the few blasters that I bought.
I'll put Mitts on my list as well, don't have 1 yet, though I've seen at least 1 hit the bay but I wasn't all in on the set yet.

Thanks to everyone who actually checks their mini's, I know alot of these go undiscovered due to lack of serial numbering, but I like it that way Smile

(01-25-2012, 07:58 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Will do, I have 1 for my 2010 set but he is on my list of extras to pick up. Don't have a 2011 yet though.
I have a pair of 2011 NNOs if you do find an extra 2011 Reynolds (or a Bazooka!). I've got Andrew Romine and Chuck Woolery. Just FYI.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Just made a deal for a Pineda, thanks motu79!