`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My acct just got hacked!

RE: My acct just got hacked!
Thanks for the heads up. My password is now changed.

The same thing happened to me a week or so ago. I've changed my password a few times and haven't had any issues since then. In a way, I feel a little better that I wasn't the only one and that it might be a larger Beckett issue rather than just my account. haha
Currently working on 2010 Bowman Chrome Regular/Prospects, 2010 Bowman Sterling,
and 2010 Topps

I left Beckett on for a few hours today and it said I had no messages in my inbox. I signed out and signed back in and all the messages were there. I am going to stay off for a week until this is fixed.

just changed my pass sucks that that is about all we can do right now
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

A couple weeks ago I received email notifications of responses to a couple threads I had posted in the forum. Turns out they were spam and had link to other web sites. Beckett needs to up their security!

(01-24-2012, 12:29 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: A couple weeks ago I received email notifications of responses to a couple threads I had posted in the forum. Turns out they were spam and had link to other web sites. Beckett needs to up their security!
Security? they have security? Imagine if this happened back in the days when the site wouldn't work half the time? This thread would have burned!

I also changed my password but I haven't noticed any weirdness with my account.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Unbelievable...............

this is unbelieveable, I can't believe we can't remove the CC info from our accts. In all seriousness folks, we need to keep an eye out for each other, any spam, weird trade offers, etc!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

IT GUY or someone had better address this globally to the users NOW

(01-24-2012, 06:01 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: IT GUY or someone had better address this globally to the users NOW
Yeah, this isn't exactly on par with the organize being down. It's definitely something that needs to be addressed to everyone. Even if nobody's credit card information was able to be accessed, it's something that should be addressed in a statement/PM/email/whatever at least to calm some people's worries.

I haven't paid for anything on this site in a few months now but it still bothers me that I can't remove the card information. It's bizarre to see the "remove" option with a line going through it since that option is not available. Luckily, the card I do have on file with them is no longer active since I closed that account about a month ago. Unfortunately, this is not the same for everyone else.

I went ahead and removed my phone number as well. Probably not related but out of the blue got about 8 phone calls that were telemarketers yesterday which is out of the norm since I usually only got about one a month before that.