`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showoffs, Shoutouts, and Swan Songs

RE: Showoffs, Shoutouts, and Swan Songs
Sad to hear this. I hope all turns out well and you can make a return. You are a valued member here on the forums and have enjoyed your insight and threads! Best of luck!

-Ashley

I haven't traded with you or known you for very long but from what i see and how much respect you get around here, you're a true honor to have on the boards. Thank you for all of your contributes to the community and I wish you the best!

Bailey

(p.s. That Kane = JEALOUS Big Grin)

Your welcome man, it is an awesome card and my best pull to date. Still need to get my hands on the Kesler of the same year. That fight strap has floored me you will be hearing from me at some point so please make sure you check your pm's once in a awhile. Hope all is good I understand why we all need breaks away from this hobby.. it starts to take over lol

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

Al, it´s sad seeing you go. I had the honour doing a couple of trades with you...it was always a pleasure for me. I hope you will come back in the near future because you´re a well respected member with high reputations here. I hope everything will turn right at your end.
Btw, that Kane card is SICK!

I wish you all the best for the future!

Benny
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

It is sad to see you leave. We have had some great trades in the past. Do whatever it is you have to do. This community will be here for you when you return. You are a well respected member and trader.

Good luck and best of luck to you Alan,

Nick Newton
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Sorry to see u go thank you for all the sharing u have done
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice additions. Hope all goes well for you in your future endeavors. Take care and come back soon.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

great cards

your last card looks like this card
[Image: forcb.jpg]

which I got for a buddy
I am sorry to see you go!!!! hope you still post once in a while
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)