Trading my Kyle Williams Contensers RC Auto!! LOL
Anybody?......no seriously,taking offers
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: Trading my Kyle Williams Contensers RC Auto!! LOL
Everybody was talking about the Ravens kicker blowing the game earlier.Kyle Williams turned it over twice on Special Teams,including the GW field goal.He better sleep with both eyes open tonite.I know many Niner fans that are not happy with him right now,lol!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

I'll give you $10 to burn it on video and posted it on YouTube
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

(01-22-2012, 11:26 PM)eazy e Wrote: Anybody?......no seriously,taking offers
You seriously gonna blame the game on Williams. 2 possible picks ended with OUR OWN GUYS running into each other.........

(01-22-2012, 11:43 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: You seriously gonna blame the game on Williams. 2 possible picks ended with OUR OWN GUYS running into each other.........
You can't blame two defenders running at full speed running in to each other. However, you can blame the punt returner for fumbling twice. Mistakes on special teams are the absolute worst mistakes in a football game.

(01-23-2012, 12:04 AM)pgrinpdt Wrote: You can't blame two defenders running at full speed running in to each other. However, you can blame the punt returner for fumbling twice. Mistakes on special teams are the absolute worst mistakes in a football game.
+1
(01-22-2012, 11:41 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: I'll give you $10 to burn it on video and posted it on YouTube
DEA!!!!! Ill do it for 5, you down?

And I also guess you can't blame Smith for turning into the Smith we Niner fans know and hate at the end of the game.

Now I am NOT taking some of the blame off Williams. But I just think it can't ALL be put on him.

The loss overall is the teams fault. Thing is nobody else made mistakes. The colliding happens. It was a free chance. There was no downside. Williams losing the ball twice when it should have been their turn to posess the ball? Um yeah, that's a major mistake. The first turned into a td and the second put them in range to win the game. The only actual mistakes of the game for them came from 1 player and cost 10 points. Sure the offense and smith didn't do a whole lot but they put up enough to stay alive AND were robbed of 2 drives because of Williams. So I would think it's safe to say that most of the blame could be put on him. But nobody feels worse about it than him probably. Now onto next year since it seems that nobody really cares to watch another giants patriots sb lol.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(01-23-2012, 12:18 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: And I also guess you can't blame Smith for turning into the Smith we Niner fans know and hate at the end of the game.

Now I am NOT taking some of the blame off Williams. But I just think it can't ALL be put on him.
What are you talking about, That was all Kyle Williams fault.Alex played lights out. @ TD passes with NO WR's he even had a better QB rating than Eli did. We lost cause we have No WR's ( 1 catch for 3 yards) and Kyle Williams went STUPID........
(01-23-2012, 12:39 AM)nthnoak Wrote: The loss overall is the teams fault. Thing is nobody else made mistakes. The colliding happens. It was a free chance. There was no downside. Williams losing the ball twice when it should have been their turn to posess the ball? Um yeah, that's a major mistake. The first turned into a td and the second put them in range to win the game. The only actual mistakes of the game for them came from 1 player and cost 10 points. Sure the offense and smith didn't do a whole lot but they put up enough to stay alive AND were robbed of 2 drives because of Williams. So I would think it's safe to say that most of the blame could be put on him. But nobody feels worse about it than him probably. Now onto next year since it seems that nobody really cares to watch another giants patriots sb lol.
+1000000 YEP!!!

Kyle Williams was paid off. That's the only logical reasoning. No one is that bad. Don't forget about the botched reverse at the beginning of the game either that was mostly his fault as well. It takes a team to win and a goat to lose it. Unfortunately the 49ers had the goat...........Baaaahhhhh
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4