Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Fun Fact of the Day
(01-22-2012, 09:15 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: 7 from the University of Texas as well. Wink

Including the kiddo that just got his bell rung on that near interception. Ouch!

Dang. I was coming to post that! Good work
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

4 from Fresno St
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Georgia Bulldogs have 3.

Hawai'i Warriors have 2.

Fun thread Rogue.
HE> I

Just thought I'd throw this in...

Four former LSU football players will be after Super Bowl rings in two weeks when the New England Patriots face the New York Giants at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

The Tigers have two former players on each roster. Cornerback Corey Webster and wide receiver Michael Clayton play for the Giants, while running backs Kevin Faulk and Stevan Ridley are on the Patriots squad. Webster, Faulk, and Ridley are on active rosters, while Clayton is on injured reserve and will not dress out for the game.

LSU has had at least one player win a Super Bowl ring dating back to 2002. With players on both teams, that streak will be extended to a Southeastern Conference leading 11 consecutive years.

Faulk, who has won three Super Bowl titles, will be making his fifth appearance in the game. The five appearances are the most of any former LSU player, one better than the four appearances by Roy "Moonie" Winston. Winston played in four Super Bowls during his 15-year career with the Minnesota Vikings from 1962-76.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]