`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Topps Value Boxes from Wal-Mart

2 Topps Value Boxes from Wal-Mart
Busted a pair of on-sale Topps value boxes from Wally World tonight... nothing majorly special.

3 Topps Diamond Giveaway Codes
2 BCE-1 Bryce Harper chrome cards, except one is silver and the other is red.... not sure what's up with that.

Updates and Highlights (10 packs)
Willie McCovey mini
Babe Ruth mini (with a corner that got caught in the sealing machine Sad )
Miguel Cabrera mini
Aaron/Bautista Diamond Duos
Romero/Drabek Diamond Duos
Willie McCovey Topps 60
Eric Hosmer Topps 60
Brian Fuentes diamond
Andruw Jones diamond
Jair Jurrjens diamond
Derrek Lee cognac
Randy Wells cognac
RCs of Moustakas (x2), Campana (x2), Martinez, Sanchez, Brothers, Nicasio, Teheran, Stutes

Bowman Chrome (2 packs)
Aaron Crow RC base
Miguel Montero base
Edwin Jackson base
Cesar Hernandez prospect base
Aaron Altherr prospect base
Nick Bucci prospect base
Reese Havens prospect base
Albert Pujols RC reprint card
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: 2 Topps Value Boxes from Wal-Mart
rookie reprint of pujols is nice hit!

Those Harper cards are one per value box. Red is common, silver is less common, and gold is "rare." Some of the people on other forums are busting 30, 40, or 50 boxes at a time and might pull one or two golds. Also, the reds were selling for 10-12 on the bay so you almost are/were making most of you're money back from the one card.

Disclaimer: I don't bust for the money, but I know some others on here do.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

nice pulls

(01-23-2012, 11:55 PM)jdberia Wrote: Those Harper cards are one per value box. Red is common, silver is less common, and gold is "rare." Some of the people on other forums are busting 30, 40, or 50 boxes at a time and might pull one or two golds. Also, the reds were selling for 10-12 on the bay so you almost are/were making most of you're money back from the one card.

Disclaimer: I don't bust for the money, but I know some others on here do.
Good info.... thanks for letting me know!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*