`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1995-96 Collector's Choice error in OPG

1995-96 Collector's Choice error in OPG
When I search for any base card in this set by entering the players last name and card # like I always do, There always comes up Momesso (#'d whatever my search # was) (???) followed by the ACTUAL correct search result of the Player's Club and Platinum version. WTF?

Example: I type in the search box--Mironov 125

I get this: Momesso #125 (base card)

Mironov #125 Player's Club

Mironov #125 Player's Club Platinum

And it does the same thing for ANY player I search for. (??????)

RE: 1995-96 Collector's Choice error in OPG
If you are just putting the last name of the player and the number on the back of the card, you are going to get the parallels too. They have the same number as the base card, so they will always show up in the search. Hope that this has answered something for you.

Randi

agree with above
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(01-21-2012, 10:18 PM)rayeates Wrote: If you are just putting the last name of the player and the number on the back of the card, you are going to get the parallels too. They have the same number as the base card, so they will always show up in the search. Hope that this has answered something for you.

Randi
Again, when I enter "Mironov 125", why does Momesso's base card come up(with Mironov's card #) rather than Mironov's? (yes, Mironov's parallels are there but no base card)

The Momesso is listed twice in the base checklist that year. #99 and #125 even though Mironov is #125.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants