`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back at it...Cubs fans and Yankees fans step in *2012 Lou Gehrig Commemorative Patch*

Back at it...Cubs fans and Yankees fans step in *2012 Lou Gehrig Commemorative Patch*
Hey everyone. I'm in the process of re-entering my nice cards in ORG, and am open to trades. I've got a good start (hopefully finish up by next weekend), and have quite a few Cubs mem and auto cards, as well as a handful of Yankees including a Dante Bichette Jr. Purple Refractor. If you're interested, send me an open offer. Just looking for something that catches my eye.

Thanks
Ryan
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: Back at it...Cubs fans and Yankees fans step in
open offer sent
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

RE: Back at it...Cubs fans and Yankees fans step in
Just added my 2012 Topps highlights, including a Lou Gehrig Commemorative Patch and a couple nice Jeters and Mantles.

RE: Back at it...Cubs fans and Yankees fans step in *2012 Lou Gehrig Commemorative Patch*
I'd love a shot at the Bichette...what r u looking for specifically?
I collect Don Mattingly, Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, Luis Severino & Delin Betances

Would love to get my hands on a Mariano Rivera auto

RE: Back at it...Cubs fans and Yankees fans step in *2012 Lou Gehrig Commemorative Patch*
offer sent over for some Cubbies

Rizzo is gone... I'm waiting back on an answer about the Bichette. I hate to have several offers for one card out at the same time, seems like a used-car sales trick (no offense!). I'll let you know what happens.
Thanks everyone.

Open offer sent. See what you can find.
Griffin
Looking for all parallel sets from the 2007 Topps Co Signers sets