`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad trader Warning!!!

RE: Bad trader Warning!!!
To everyone telling georgehenrycollector not do do anything rash... I am sure he already knows this and is just trying to vent his frustration. I am sure most of us on here have had something similar happen to them. That is what is great about these boards is you can get all your frustration out here rather than do something "rash". JMO

(01-26-2012, 11:55 AM)diablo71 Wrote: To everyone telling georgehenrycollector not do do anything rash... I am sure he already knows this and is just trying to vent his frustration. I am sure most of us on here have had something similar happen to them. That is what is great about these boards is you can get all your frustration out here rather than do something "rash". JMO
Nah nothing rash from me. Reported him for mail fraud and internet fraud and called the cops in his city. Let them handle it. I just want everyone know about the guy so they will stay away from him
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Good job GH collector, I hope he gets what he deserves and then some! At first I thought it would be cool to join a trade group on FB cus I am on there all the time, But I am so glad that you came forth with this story to warn others about this sorry excuse for a collector! I now know better because of you and your misfortune with this that trade group. Sorry you had to go through this buddy! Trust me karma will get him!!!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

(01-26-2012, 03:23 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Nah nothing rash from me. Reported him for mail fraud and internet fraud and called the cops in his city. Let them handle it. I just want everyone know about the guy so they will stay away from him
That is awesome.... People like that need to be served. I feel people who steal are a worthless Please keep your language G-rated and need to get theirs.. Hope he gets what he deserves. I feel for you in this situation. I also think boards like these are perfect to assist other legitimate collectors to shy away from bad people. Thanks for the heads up.

I'd like to see the video link for Youtube... PM me with it.

(01-26-2012, 11:39 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: +1

Anything more is just kind of pathetic.
what is pathetic is me trying to figure out how some folks can actually walk without a spine.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

How many of us are PMing GH's mailbox right now with requests for addys and videos??? Tongue
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(01-27-2012, 10:01 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: How many of us are PMing GH's mailbox right now with requests for addys and videos??? Tongue
Im not... Big Grin
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-26-2012, 07:48 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: what is pathetic is me trying to figure out how some folks can actually walk without a spine.
I don't equate lowering one's self to the same juvenile level as exhibited by this trader to having spine.

It is possible to have a spine AND still be an adult.