`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deshaun Watson - laundry tag value?

Deshaun Watson - laundry tag value?
I recently hit a 2017 Leaf Trinity autographed laundry tag card of Deshaun Watson. It's strange because it's a beautiful full laundry tag card, but it's not numbered at all. Any idea of its value?
(08-14-2017, 12:25 PM)tigerbalm2000 Wrote: I recently hit a 2017 Leaf Trinity autographed laundry tag card of Deshaun Watson. It's strange because it's a beautiful full laundry tag card, but it's not numbered at all. Any idea of its value?
Would probably help if I included a photo, eh? Coming soon...

RE: Deshaun Watson - laundry tag value?
Wow, that's a super nice hit! Laundry tags are usually 1/1, which makes it worth whatever someone is willing to pay lol. Looking at sold listings on eBay, I'd guess it's value around $200. People are paying $300+ for 1/1 auto/patches.

(08-15-2017, 11:16 AM)savagenate Wrote: Wow, that's a super nice hit! Laundry tags are usually 1/1, which makes it worth whatever someone is willing to pay lol. Looking at sold listings on eBay, I'd guess it's value around $200. People are paying $300+ for 1/1 auto/patches.
Thanks for your response, savagenate. Yeah, it's driving me crazy since it SHOULD be a 1/1 and it's not, so I have no idea what's a fair asking price. I'll post a pic of it when I get around to it.

(08-16-2017, 01:16 PM)tigerbalm2000 Wrote: Thanks for your response, savagenate. Yeah, it's driving me crazy since it SHOULD be a 1/1 and it's not, so I have no idea what's a fair asking price. I'll post a pic of it when I get around to it.
Sorry for the delay...here's the card. Again, not a "true" 1/1, but it's a laundry tag. Welcome to any feedback on what the fair value may be for this card :

[Image: deshaun_zpsmdx6lz0s.jpg]

Thanks!

Dang! That is a sweet card! I'd go with 1/1 pricing, and maybe drop it a few bucks and use that as the value. I'd stick with my estimate that to the right person, it's worth around $200, maybe a little more.

(08-24-2017, 11:53 AM)savagenate Wrote: Dang! That is a sweet card! I'd go with 1/1 pricing, and maybe drop it a few bucks and use that as the value. I'd stick with my estimate that to the right person, it's worth around $200, maybe a little more.
Many thanks, Nate. I'll let you know how it goes in case you're curious.

I am! Good luck!