`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor League Sets

Minor League Sets
Are most minor league sets listed on Beckett? I found the 2010 Binghamton Mets set that I got a while ago and it's not in the database. Is this common with minor league sets?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: Minor League Sets
I also have a 2011 St. Lucie Mets that's not listed and some others from the 80's, I need to find out how to get these listed also

Hit or miss with minor league sets. Same with many team issued sets.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

There are a lot of oddball, team issue, and minor league cards not in Beckett. One major reason is that unless they have a popular card there won't be enough sales to get pricing. This is especially true with minor league sets, as most people are only interested if the set contains someone who made it to the majors and is/has played well there.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Beckett stopped listing them after 2006. The only exception that I have found is the 09-10 Sycamore Chiefs sets because Strasburg is in them (plus one of the guys I collect Seth Bynum).

Perhaps they could add them to the database and leave the pricing as N/A? For most of us we just want to know they exist not how much they're worth.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]